Monday 19 July 2010

"Recovery"

I thought I was a lot better since the Friday night, but I guess I set it off again working at school.
For those of you who do not already know, I'm sick at the moment, and came home absolutely dead last Friday.
Today I'd been feeling fine, albeit a little tired, but that's pretty normal for me recently. I had a lot of sleepless nights for reasons I shall not go into, and I was still catching up with those. Anyways, I was fine until it got to lunch time. I went with my friend, Siani, to our school cafeteria and whilst chatting to her I couldn't get how ill I felt off my mind, despite my best efforts to concentrate on what she was saying. I first noticed that I wasn't feeling quite right when I got my lunch out, then realised I didn't want to eat any of it, and had a stomach ache from then on. I kept shifting aorund in my seat, trying to get comfortable. Then I started to get that little pinch at the bottom of your mouth that you feel when you're about to be sick. I ignored it a couple of times, then one of my other friends, Jorden, came along and sat next to me, so I sat there for a while longer, talking to him and trying to take my mind off it. But after a while it got too much, and they very kindly came with me to the school nurse.
Then I went home and watched Japanese movies, because Japanese movies are the awesomeness. One wouldn't go full screen, which was annoying, and one was out of sync, which was annoying, but they're like my favourite movies EVAR. What movies? Howl's Moving Castle and Princess Mononoke. Love those movies.
For those concerned (and some of you I can quite honestly imagine smiling smugly in front of the computer at my misfortune) I think I am getting better, it's just that staying asleep on the sofa all day and going to school is a big step, one that I was apparently not quite ready to take. I might come in to school tomorrow, because we'll probably just be watching films all day and it's only half a day anyway, but I'll see how I feel in the morning.
Love you all and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment