Monday 23 August 2010

BATH, and it's wearing a pinafore.

I just got back from a weekend in Bath. Not in the bath, pervs, I don't roll around on the floor that much. But I thought I'd spew some stuff out about that, as I seem to have nothing to say around here any more.

First things first, because I'm computerly impared, how do you reply to comments, not just the post? Or can't you? On Blogspot, Blogger, CRAZYvision, whatever you want to call it. I don't like leaving people ignored. Trust me, I read every comment and would like to write back, if I had the means to. So yeah, comment. And hopefully by then I'll be able to comment back and show my appreciation. :D <-- totally gramatically incorrect emoticon. SHOCK NOES.

So yeah, I went to Bath for the weekend to meet up with my great aunt who lives far away, so we kind of meet in the middle ever year/couple of years. Recently me and my younger sister have become, well, best friends. I know I consider her one of mine. I can't believe such a great friendship was there, right under my nose, but I was too stressed on other things to notice it, and kept pushing it away. So, we got up to some pretty crazy stuff. I might post some photos, but when it's of people I might not. I'll probably draw them, or draw over their faces. After a long drive on the motorway, which wasn't so bad thanks to metal and punkrock, we arrived at the Premier Inn. Let's try not to get into the Premier Inn/Travel Lodge debate - our family prefers Premier Inn because the one time was stayed in the Travel Lodge the room was terrible; there was a huge window right next to the shower which you could see straight through (no joke, my dad put a menu in the shower then went around the side and could order what he wanted for breakfast from the window) and we were on street level, a little elevated, so people's heads walked past your lower regions. So yeah, not to get into a debate, but we have our reasons. *cough*P.S. The Premier Inn advert doesn't have a teddy bear that sounds like it's going to kill you while you sleep*coughcough* One of the first things we do when we get in the room is notice an empty toiletry bag, so for some reason which I cannot recall (or there was none, I was just being me) I tried to put it on my head, but it was too small. Buuuut, my lovely sister managed to fit it on. Much enjoyment. Then I couldn't get it out of my head that it wasn't a shower cap, it was a toiletry bag, and I kept calling it a shower cap by accident. Harhar. If you know my sister, Lauren, check her Facebook. Her profile picture is her with the toiletry bag on her head. What next, what next... Well, another funny thing I remember was breakfast the next morning. Lauren accidently picked up two muffins, because we both got one, then she asked me to hold hers while she got a drink, then she forgot about it and picked up another one on the way back to the table. Our parents were on a seperate table, because they didn't have a table for six, so my dad and my mum sat with my aunt, and me and Lauren sat on a table for two next to it. So we had a spare muffin, no parents, and neither of us wanted to eat it. So, what did I do?

SPLAAAAAAHHHHHTTTT. I have a tendency to do strange things with food when under the influence of a younger audience who won't tell my parents what I do as long as they get a laugh out of it. Then we kind of panicked, because this splat muffin was a waste of food and shizz, and the waitor might tell us off, so we hid it behind the menu. Teehee.

AHHHH Blogger's trying my patience. I'll come back later when it's more mature. 'Til then, me lubbers.

1 comment:

  1. Like the wierd sqyare MissMillerCakething? "I don't like it!" "Stop eating it then!" "Okay... OMNOMNOM EUGH" XD I will rightly miss our Tech lessons together DXDXDX

    ReplyDelete