Wednesday 4 August 2010

Have this.

The human race ruins everything. But select few are brilliant. Said few mean everything to me and are the reason I'm here. And I hope to be more like them.




I thought I'd share some stuff. So:

Hey, look, it's Mateo Camargo.
We're in Cardiff.







And Dan Torelli. Looks like he's chewing his drumstick. Ha, cheesy joke, chicken drumstick.







And Nathan Leone. Here, have some water from my floating hand.
He's cut his hair.







Yeah, Nathan, scream into that mic.
We love you.
And that's how my Monday night went.




Want more? Here's a video. I might get told off by Blogspot for uploading swearing. I've never tested the rules before. If I do, enjoy this video while you still can.
They're just making us go crazy, not singing a song or anything here. That would take forever to upload.



More? Okay, random texts.
These don't even make sense if you know the whole conversation.

From Jorden:
"Kk thx nd WTF vibratin face".

From Lauren:

"LOL did u hav a nice time. DID U TOUCH NATHAN? iv just been sick lol".

From Siani:

"A lot like Manchestery roads then. My grandad was one of the angry women beeping their horns. Xx".

Yup. I will never tell you if I'm going to chuck your text up there. You send it to me - I own it. That's how I roll. I don't want people sending me loads of random shizz now to try and get up here. And no, you can't have my number.

Computer keeps playing up, so I'm off. Have fun.

1 comment:

  1. It wasn't funny when I sent it, and now I'm like "MY GRANDAD IS AN ANGRY WOMAN". Ohyes.
    Remember in Biology? This guy appears and we both just go "THATS MY GRANDAD". What a lolgasum ")
    LUFFYHUULOADSLIEKJELLIETOADS.

    ReplyDelete