Tuesday 31 August 2010

Hey, lets prove how lazy I am again...

Nah, I'm not lazy. 'Cos when I say I'm lazy I convince myself I'm lazy and then I go emo. Again.

Why the title? I'm making a film, and whenever I've tried to do anything before involving anything to do with drawing frame-by-frame I've changed my mind. Not given up. I don't give up. I change my mind. But it's something I've always wanted to do, so I'm finally going to tackle that, chapter by chapter/episode by episode. I'm going on paper this time, so it should be a lot easier, and I'll go over on the computer if I have the time. Computer slows me down. Computer makes me look like a bad artist. Yes. Silly computer. Silly Boxcat. And I've got something to show for it that way before I get the finished product which is near-enough finished, so that should drive me on a little more.
Support is greatly needed and appreciated, because otherwise I think that no-one cares other than me and give up, and realise that I'm the insignificant little speck that I am on this huge earth. Go. Love me. Nah, do as you please, but loves are good.

Battery's going - love you all, g'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment