Saturday 14 August 2010

Contrary to popular belief I'm not dead.

I guess I have nothing much to say, but I'm just reassuring you that I'm still alive.
For those who were concerned, thank you, and I am feeling much better now. I think there is a sobering darkness at the heart of my soul, but those I love seem to be distracting me very well.
Since it's pretty early in the morning for a holiday, I have to distract myself for a little while. So, let's have a chat about something. I was going to find something using a random word generator, but then I thought I'd talk about how I wished we were uncivilised cavemen again, but then I thought that would be depressing, so I'm going back to the first idea. But now I have a new idea.

Firstly, do you like reading about other people's dreams? I know I posted on once before, and I recently made a diary of my dreams, so I wondered whether you'd like me to share those or not. Some are too personal, insulting, etc. Never too embarrassing though. I don't think I get embarrassed. Except when I spell embarrassed wrong, like I probably just have. Nope, I'm good. I'm just embarrassed about my body, which I guess is a good thing, seeing as if we weren't there would be a lot more nudity. Which isn't a good thing, contrary to popular belief. So, if you would like to hear about some of my stuff you can comment or let me know through Facebook or something, if you've got me. If I get more people saying they do want dreams than saying they don't, I'll start posting them.

Two, would you like to follow my artwork? http://kattling.deviantart.com/ is one way to do it, but I wondered whether you'd like to see the W.I.Ps (work in progress). On deviantART there's only the finished product, but I thought, if I was working on something, I could upload a screenshot of how far I got at the end of every day. I guess it usually takes a few days if we go out or something, but only a couple if I'm home all day, and, being the holidays, I probably will be a lot. So I don't clog your inbox or anything I'd put them on the same post, just update it. So yeah, comment on that too.
And I was thinking about having a sketch account too, one purely for the sketches before I put them on the computer and paint over them. Some of them are quite cool, and have a very different look to the finished product, so... I'm going to go make that now. I'll post my new username when I'm done.
EDIT: Kattliing

Three... Let's think of a three... I don't know, but if you feel like saying some stuff that will give me some motivation for my art, go ahead. I don't have much at the moment.
Oh! I have a three! What would you like me to draw more of? Fan-art, original characters, animals, etc. If you comment you can go into detail too, if you like. For example: "Oh, some fan-art! I like Death Note, L in particular! You should draw some more of him!"
So yeah, tell me what you want.

1 comment:

  1. You should draw me sitting on some cheese, and eating the cheese, and there's a tree behind me, and in the tree is Harrison, and Harrison is a cat, and he's pink. Do that "3

    ReplyDelete