Sunday 12 September 2010

MY HAPPY TOWN

I went to town yesterday. It was a Sunday so no-one was there. Yeah.
I can't remember what we went for - I think we all just had a few things that we thought we'd have to get. I wanted a couple of notepads, a folder (GSCE ART YAY. GOT AN A* THE OTHER DAY), black lipstick, black nail varnish (damn, forgot this...), and probably some more stuff too.
It started off as shopping trips do... Boring, I guess. We went to the dump and stuff first, so I was like "can I put some of my music on?" because I was fed up of Girls Aloud strangling cats. So my family's like "HEY-HO", but changed their tune when I put on German and Japanese songs. Harhar.
Then we went into town. First we went into one of those bargain shops, bought nothing, came out, and stuff. Okay, I can't remember what we did next so I'm just going to say all of the things as they come into my head, 'kay?
I GOT BLACK LIPSTICK YAY. People don't take black nail varnish seriously any more, now people wear it 'cos it's fashionable. EH-URGH, I don't like that. By the way, that was my impression of a buzzer thing. Like it? I got some more black eyeliner too. My mum was like "what about the other one?" and I said "it sharpens funny now. Now it does this" *swirling eyeliner impression*. Have you ever pretended to be eyeliner? Very, VERY fun. I should've got some more black nail varnish too, but I forgot. Claire's black nail varnish is rubbish, because it's full of little sparkly things that take up the majority of the container and make it go all bumpy when you put it on, not to mention the fact that it doesn't chip, it PEELS. And I'm running out, so I do need some more. I used up the last lot proving to my mum's side of the family that I was dedicated to the whole black thing.
Yeah, I had to get an art folder because I'm taking GCSE Art and all my stuff would get crumpled when moving to and from school. I'm very, VERY picky about my paper. I hope the "examiner" isn't... I've kept it in pretty good nick so far. Just to say, thank you to all my artistic influences and those who cheered me on, 'cos I got an A* for a piece the other day. Thank you so much, I couldn't have done it without you. Heehee. I will continue to shower you with more, hopefully! Anyways, we go to this stationary shop, which is like the only place ANYWHERE that sells them, and one that ACTUALLY fitted A2 was £24. I mean COME ON. Just because they're the only place that sells them doesn't mean they can charge whatever the hell they like for them! And there was a cheaper one for £15, but that was too small for A2, even though it said it was big enough. *coughcough* Correction, stationary guys, the folder was A2, not the space inside the folder. So I had to get the big ol' expensive one, which is fine 'cos my mum was paying. Heehee. It's heavy, and there's not even anything in it yet, but it comes with a shoulder strap, so it's all good.
What else, what else... Have you guys ever seen those Marge Simpson slippers? GENIUS. Me and my sister were messing around with them (not buying them though... heehee) so here's a piccy:


Anddd... We had to get some wrapping paper for our maths books, because new year, new maths book, need to wrap it up otherwise it gets broken. That's what the little rainbow rhythm stick is in the Marge picture. Yupyup. NEWS FLASH: I wrapped it this morning, and was thinking of Thunderbirds while I did it. WHYYY?!!!

Blogger is having an episode now, so bye bye. See you after school if anything interesting happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment