Sunday 5 September 2010

School

Okay, I've been trying to act more respectable recently, but in a blog it just sounds stupid and I thought you might get bored, so I'm releasing my inner slob when I come here. You guys should count yourself lucky, 'cos this might be the end of all fun I ever have with anyone else in real life. I hope I can still bring you some joy via this one outlet...

For those of you who have already gone back to school and work, I hope you're okay. I had some issues during most of the school year last year, so of course, I'm nervous how this year is gonna roll. I hope everything's okay for you, because I'm actually shaking, I'm so nervous. Last year school became nothing more than a battlefield for me, and it drove me literally insane. I started doing things that never would've crossed my mind before. It changed from me from the happy little ball of crazy I was into a judgemental depressed lump. Thanks to my sister and two of my friends I pulled through, with a lot of scars of course, and I'm actually feeling joy again. I'm trying to leave the past as dead, but my point is I hope none of you have that to look forward to when you return. If you do, try and be cool-headed. That's what I'm going to try, because my short fuse and lust for being right are going to get me nowhere. It doesn't matter who's right and who has hurt the other one the most - you wouldn't be able to have an arguement if you hadn't hurt eachother.

Well, I've got to leave you with this now. First day of school. Wish me luck, because you know I'm wishing all of you all the luck in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment